"It's a treat being a runner, out in the world by yourself with not a soul to make you bad-tempered or tell you what to do." - Allan Sillitoe


Thursday, March 26, 2009

23.75km easy medium long run

Kept this week's mileage up with a 23.75km medium long run this morning. 1 hour 47 minutes (4.30/km pace). I think this was a good consolidation of the marathon pace run I did yesterday. Felt good, nice and relaxed even with a bit of wind in my face running back from UWA and along the city side of the river.

Will do an 8.5km recovery run tomorrow before the Pipeline on Saturday morning which should get up over 130km for the week.

Seems I am a bit of a jinx for motorists at the moment. Had an accident happen right next to me when running over the Narrows on Wednesday morning as someone got rear ended and then the same thing almost happened again when running over Herrisson Island this morning although this one was a near miss.

No comments: