"It's a treat being a runner, out in the world by yourself with not a soul to make you bad-tempered or tell you what to do." - Allan Sillitoe


Thursday, November 4, 2010

New Strands Blog widgets

Excellent!!  I have been waiting for this - a widget that uploads your workouts from Strands straight into your blog (see in the right hand side bar).

I have felt a bit guilty that my blog no longer reflects my training on a daily/weekly basis but this widget will now upload my last workout to my blog more quickly and reliably than I could.

To add the blog widget to your blog or website, visit the http://www.strands.com/downloads/widgets page on Strands and copy the code of the badge you would like to use.

If you use Blogger, you can add a blog widget with two mouse-clicks. Just click the ‘Add to Blogger’ button on the http://www.strands.com/downloads/widgets, and ‘Add Widget’ from your Blogger account.

Of course you have to be on Strands to take advantage of this but why wouldn't you be on Strands?

No comments: